- Trump’s influence reaches Panama
- Are we losing the art of interpersonal communication?
- Rowan students and social media
- Rowan students talk about their college debt
- Rowan students shares stories of feeling judged
- Rowan talks healthcare
- Can politics cause rifts in relationships?
- Why did you choose to attend Rowan University?
- Explaining dating in 2017
- #Stress – What are some of the most common causes? How can we alleviate it?
- If you could make any law, what would it be?
My common responses:
The question drives the content.
To make people talking into an interesting video, you have to:
- be useful
- be short
Headlines and intro text are gateway to your video. Must be clear, descriptive and compelling. It has to entice reader to click and watch.
Hook viewer in first 20 seconds. Beginning, middle and end.
Visuals, audio or editing should never distract from your primary content.
Concrete + specific = vivid
With online video, good content can compensate for lack of video expertise. But getting good content takes a lot of time and effort — and a bit of luck.
There are no short cuts. Do it. Learn. Do it again. Repeat.