- Export your video and post it to a public YouTube account. (See exporting instructions for Adobe Premiere and Final Cut X below.)
- Embed your video into a WordPress post or another website. Make sure it’s public.
- Write a compelling headline that is clear, descriptive and uses key words.
- Write introductory text that provides necessary context for the video. It should introduce it and compel viewer to watch. Full names, ages, and occupation/major are required for each person in your video. If they are not included in the video content, then you must put them in the text of the post.
- Include bylines for each member of your team.
- Publish your post.
- Email me a link to your post.
How to Share from Final Cut Pro to YouTube
First, you can try to built in option to share directly from Final Cut to YouTube. If it doesn’t work try…
- Add Export File Destination
Drag the icon for Export File to the menu on the left
Close the window
2. To Export
Select Export File icon
Click on Settings
Set Video Codec to H.264
1280 X 720 resolution
Save to your Desktop or other location
3. Then follow instructions for how to upload video to YouTube