- Explore the entries for the 2015 OJA finalists. Take 15 min. or so and jump around to where ever your interests takes you.
- Take some time to deeply explore the entries in your assigned category (See list below.) Pick one entry you really like. Come to class ready to discuss it by answering these questions:
- What is the topic/story?
- What is the news organization? What is the niche/mission?
- Why is this award-worthy? What do they do? How do they do it?
3. Take some time to explore the all of the student projects – small, medium and large. Again, just look for what inspires you.
Sam and Joe
-GENERAL EXCELLENCE – SMALL and MEDIUM
Vin and Michael
-EXPLANATORY REPORTING, SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE
Margaret and Kevin
-TOPICAL REPORTING, SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE
Stephen and Matt
-FEATURE, SMALL MEDIUM and LARGE
Tommy, Sarah and Nery
-EXCELLENCE AND INNOVATION IN VISUAL DIGITAL STORYTELLING, MEDIUM and LARGE