Monday, May 4 – 12:30 – 1:45
Optional work day. I will be there to help and trouble shoot. The lab will be open.
1. Your final project MUST be posted to the njsouthboundroughdraft.wordpress.com site by 1:45 p.m. No extensions.
2. Please fill out the course evaluation.
- Click “Access Banner Services – Secure Area – login Required.”
- Enter User ID and PIN.
- Click “Personal Information.”
- Click “Answer a Survey.”
- Click on the student evaluations for Online Journalism II.
Final Exam Period – Wednesday, May 6 – 2:45-3:45
I will give your final project a quick look on Monday and Tuesday and email each of you with last minute suggestions. You will not have time to do major revisions, and I won’t be asking you to do major revisions (unless I think your final project is way off the mark).
We will meet on Wednesday for the final exam period for about an hour.
Your revised final project (just update the previous one, you do not need to post it again) is due at the beginning of the session at 2:45 p.m. I will need to get some original files from some of you, so bring everything for your project. You will spend about an hour editing each other’s work and getting things ready to post to the official NJSouthbound site.